- 6/1/2019 - Pack and Ship - Honolulu, Hawaii Newsletter June 2019
Packing, shipping and freight news, events, offers, tips from Pack and Ship Hawaii - Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii.
- 6/3/2019 - Use Pack and Ship Hawaii For Your LTL (Less Than Truckload) Needs
Less-then-truckload (LTL) shipments refer to freight such as pallets and/or crates that need to be trucked across the mainland. Pack and Ship Hawaii has teamed up with freight brokers on the mainland which enables us to get HUGE discounted trucking rates with major LTL trucking lines such as Yellow/Roadway, SAIA, RoadRunner, Estes, USF Reddaway, etc. This enables us to pass on these discounts to our customers.
- 6/10/2019 - Shipping Trucks, Cars, Motorcycles (And More) With Pack and Ship Hawaii
Moving to (or from) Hawaii? You don't need to leave your car behind. Contact Pack and Ship Hawaii and we'll help ship your car, RV, Trailers and other parts to your new destination.
- 6/17/2019 - Is There A Best Time of Year to Move To Hawaii?
Hawaii's great year-round weather is an advantage for anyone wanting to move to the islands. Although there are better times to move depending on airfare costs and other factors.
- 6/24/2019 - Cost-Saving Tips When Moving To Different States
Moving can be a costly endeavor, especially when transferring to a different state. But there are ways that you can save some on shipping costs when moving.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?